- Association for Gerontology in Higher Education – AGHE is the international leader in advancing education on aging and is the only institutional membership organization devoted primarily to gerontology and geriatrics education since 1974.
- American Geriatric Society – AGS is a not-for-profit organization of over 6,700 health professionals devoted to improving the health, independence and quality of life of all older people.
- American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry - The American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry is a national association representing and serving its members and the field of geriatric psychiatry. It is dedicated to promoting the mental health and well being of older people and improving the care of those with late-life mental disorders.
- Bandwidth is the John A. Hartford Foundation’s one-stop, online source for communications tools and information. The site is designed to help grantees and other professionals enhance, strengthen, and add visual impact to a variety of publications, presentations, and communications about aging and health.
- California Association of Long Term Care Medicine – CALTCM promotes quality patient care across the long-term care continuum through medical leadership and education.
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics - CCGG is the only statewide association that links academic institutions, including faculty, administrators, and students to legislators, service providers, and older adults and their families.
- Geriatric Mental Health Foundation - The Geriatric Mental Health Foundation was established by the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry to raise awareness of psychiatric and mental health disorders affecting the elderly, eliminate the stigma of mental illness and treatment, promote healthy aging strategies, and increase access to quality mental health care for the elderly. Explore our site for mental health information for older adults and their families, to find a geriatric psychiatrist, for news of Foundation programs and events, and much more.
- Gerontological Society of America - GSA is the nation's oldest and largest interdisciplinary organization devoted to research, education, and practice in the field of aging. The primary purpose of the Society — and its 5,000+ members — is to advance the study of aging and disseminate information among scientists, decision makers, and the general public.
- GeroNet On-Line Registration System
- John A. Hartford Foundation - The John A. Hartford Foundation is a committed champion of health care training, research and service system innovations that will ensure the well-being and vitality of older adults.
- Portal of Geriatric Online Education - POGOe is a free public repository of a growing collection of geriatric educational materials in various e-learning formats, including lectures, exercises, virtual patients, case-based discussions, simulations, as well as links to other resources.