Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
FREE, FAST, AND CONVENIENT...
…contact hours for nurses in four steps:
Nurses can earn 2 CEUs for completion of our Weight Loss Prevention Module and 2 CEUs for completion of our Pressure Ulcer Prevention Module. Both online courses are accredited by the California Association of Long Term Care Medicine and are valid only in California, Nevada, Arizona and Oregon. There is no charge for the CEUs.
- Register for either our weight loss prevention module or our pressure ulcer prevention module and take the pre-test for that module.
- Read the course.
- Pass the post-test.
- Print your certificate.
Here's how it works:
Click here to get started.
- Click here to login and register for either course.
- After submitting your registration, you will be prompted to take our pre-test. There is no minimum score required for this test. Your score will be reported to you after you complete the post-test.
- Next, read through the module you selected.
- To take the post-test at any time, click on the "CEU Test" link that appears in the left-hand navigation bar. You will need to login again with your email address to take the post-test.
- Complete our course evaluation.
- After submitting the evaluation, your pre- and post-test scores will be reported to you online. A score of 70% or higher on the post-test is needed to pass the course. You may re-take the test at any time.
- With a passing score, you may print your certificate. Congratulations!